Imagine a place where crystal clear streams and towering trees meet the majesty of the hills. The Lake Travis area is a little slice of heaven offering breathtaking beauty and a relaxing atmosphere.
Life is as good as it gets in the Lake Travis area. Few places offer the same combination of glorious scenery, urban activity and outdoor recreation possibilities. Situated 20 miles northwest of Austin, Lake Travis presents residents and visitors with a grand natural environment where the lake, woods, hills, and prairie come together in pristine harmony.
Liquid Thrillz 512-267-7530 is a fabulous company that caters to your needs.
Daybreak Boat Rentals is a family owned and operated company conveniently located on the shores of beautiful Lake Travis... just 15 minutes west of Austin Texas. Daybreak offers a variety of recreational options for you and your party regardless of its size. They rent Waverunners, Ski Boats, Pontoon, Party, or HouseBoats. 512.266.2176
The Flagship Texas - Riverboat Charter of Lake Travis
124 Lakeway Drive, Austin, TX.78734
Offering private charter cruises on Lake Travis for up to 250 guests for corporate and special events, weddings & receptions, holiday, casino, dinner and dance parties. Full service catering and experienced Captain & Crew. Over 6000 feet of deck space and an AC/heated stateroom with private bath located below the bridge deck area which is available as a private dressing room, display room, meeting or dining room. Along with catering, decorating, and party planning services, The Flagship Texas can also assist you with all types of cruise entertainment such as bands, DJ's, karaoke, comedy acts, or casinos.
103A Lakeway Dr., Austin, TX. 78734
A full service marina including boat and watercraft rentals and charters. Water Skiing -Waverunners - Pontoons -Bass Boats - Fishing guide services. 75 Ft. custom designed charter yacht equipped for any occasion. 65 Ft. Yacht equipped for any occasion and seasonal sunset cruises on Lake Travis. Complete ship store including sundries, clothing, fuel and ice. Permanent or daily boat slips available for rental.
Mud Outdoor Center -- Purchase or rent kayaks.
Cole's Speedboat rents 27' powerboat/speedboat with 380 HP, holds 8 people.
Get'er Wet Boat Rental -- Rents Party barges, waverunners, ski & pontoon boats. 512 266-2176
Just For Fun -- Rents waverunners, party barges, ski & pontoon boats. 512 266-9710
Beach Front Boat Rentals -- Rents ski boats that will accommodate up to 8 passengers and come with a Wakeboard Tower. They have water skis, kneeboards, wakeboards, tubes and trick skis. 512-258-8400
Do you want to go fishing on Lake Travis, but you don't have a boat or you're looking for some professional Lake Travis fishing guides to help you catch that trophy fish? Listed here are some Lake Travis fishing guides who can help you hook the big one.
BassMan Guide Service 512 632-6088
Come join me, Robert Brown, Austin area Fishing Guide, for a great day of bass fishing.
Allen Christenson 512 441-6682
Fishing guide on Travis for over 30 years
Git Bit Fishing Guide Service 512 773-7401
Extensive background as a professional angler
Scales Guide Service 512-264-9628
Structure and multi-specs fishing expert
Lake Travis attracts water sports enthusiasts from around the country. Almost every imaginable water sport activity can be found here from jet skis, sailing to scuba diving.
WAKEBOARDING LESSONS -- OK, this is my website and I can brag! My son is pictured above wakeboarding on Lake Travis. That was several years ago. He took lessons from Billy Garcia with Freeride Wakeboard School. Billy is FANTASTIC. He even lets mothers (and I'm sure fathers, too.) sit in the boat and watch while he teaches. : ) His website is freeridewake.com
. You won't be disappointed if you hire Billy. Be sure and ask him to show you some of his wakeboarding moves! He is amazing to watch!!
DIVING -- Yes, there is diving on Lake Travis!!
For a great experience, jump in your boat and drive to one of the following lakeside restaurants!
Airscape Parasail --Parasail rides over Lake Travis featuring state of the art equipment for fabulous rides and incredible views.
Pace Bend Park, featuring limestone cliffs, rocky coves, bike paths and nature trails over nine miles of scenic shoreline along Lake Travis, is one of the most popular parks in the Hill Country of Travis County. Pace Bend offers visitors a wide array of activities and recreational opportunities and is mostly accessible by vehicle via a seven-mile roadway that circles the park
PARKS WITH HIKING, PICNIC AREAS. . .
• Camp Creek offers boating, fishing and picnic areas.
• Grelle affords horseback riding and a two-mile hiking trail.
• Muleshoe Bend is equipped with a 6.5-mile mountain bike trail and basic camp facilities.
• The Narrows has the only public boat ramp on the lake’s upper south side.
• Shaffer Bend spans 523 acres—one of the largest recreation areas on the lake.
• Turkey Bend supplies 400 acres ideal for horseback riding, camping and fishing.
• Arkansas Bend has two miles of shoreline offering opportunities for hiking, fishing, camping, picnicking and lake access via an excellent boat ramp.
• Bob Wentz is perfect for picnicking, swimming, windsurfing, sailing and scuba diving.
• Cypress Creek is a small, easy-to-reach park ideal for boating, picnicking and fishing.
• Dave Reed is a more primitive park for hiking and picnicking.
• Dink Pearson stretches over 3.6 acres with amenities for water and land activities.
• Hippie Hollow has remained the only clothing-optional public park in Texas and is popular for sunbathing and swimming.
• Laura Reed is a primitive park for picnicking.
• Mansfield Dam is a newly renovated recreational area offering amenities for scuba divers, swimmers, boaters, picnickers and nature enthusiasts.
• Sandy Creek, a 25-acre park, is an ideal spot for swimming, nature walks, bird-watching, camping and fishing.
• Tom Hughes is a scenic park perfect for water and land activities.
• Bee Cave Central Park, located off Bee Cave Parkway, west of RR 620. The 50-acre park features a two-mile hike and bike trail, an 18-hole disc golf course, two play areas, a sport court, a dog park and two pavilions.
Volente Beach Waterpark Enjoy fabulous waterpark rides such as The Lazy Lagoon, The Twister or Flashflood.
Daybreak Boat Rentals has just opened their state-of-the-art "Miniature Golf Course" and "Gem Stone Mining" For more information on all of our family and recreational activities please call: 512.266.9603
Lakeway Marina offers Sunset Yacht Cruises on Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 7 to 9 pm for $12.50 per person. (512) 261-7511
Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce
Do you have a question about renting a Lake Vacation Home, buying a home or selling yours, or would like more information on Vacation Home Management? Please feel free to e-mail or call using any of the information below. You will get a response as quickly as possible.
5611 Hwy 290 West
Austin, TX 78735
The information herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, no investigation has been made to determine the accuracy of such information. No person or entity should rely on the accuracy of this material without conducting a thorough, independent investigation of same. JW Properties has no liability expressed or implied relating to this informati